Thursday, March 24, 2011

a very pretty box .. a box of love

when we got home from austin this was sitting on my table by the front door .. i knew who it was from even before i looked at the box  .. 

it was from trina .. my sweet friend that i have know since i was 5 ..

she upcycles everything she can find .. she is the queen of estate sales and one of the most creative people that i know .. she is also a teacher .. and brilliant and pretty .. 

she sent me this box of love for my birthday ..

all packaged and wrapped so pretty and neat ..

it is full of so many fun and wonderful items i am not sure where to start ..

vintage cards .. bingo sheets .. stamps .. pages of story books .. cook books and travel books ..

old pictures ..

stamps ..

playing cards ..

pretty pink card stock and a chip board cup cake book ..

i am so excited to play with all this wonderful fun paper i can hardly wait .. i might have to stay home from my date this weekend and work on some new cards .. 

thank you trina for this very fun and sweet birthday box of love .. 

1 comment:

Trina M Curran said...

And you, my dear, are brilliant and pretty too! Love you! And I am so glad you loved your goodies...a bit late for your birthday. Tell Ellie to watch her mailbox. Target had something today that I had to *cough* get for her and Kate. :)