Monday, March 21, 2011

new technology ..

i am not the kind of person that likes to step out of her comfort zone when it comes to technology .. i am not one of those people that can repartition a hard drive or reboot my server after it has been invaded by a nasty virus of sorts .. if i need that kind of technological drama i call emily .. she is a walking "it" department .. one that walks in killer high heels i might add and looks amazing doing it .. she often fixes her own servers before the osu "it" department even knows there was a problem .. so like i said .. i am not one for technological drama .. i have to many other things to do .. like eat oreos and watch law and order reruns .. so knowing this .. can someone please explain to me why i have gone off the deep end and changed from a pc to a MAC .. 



what was wrong with windows anyway .. why this need to upset the balance in my life .. my MAC does not like me .. it tells me at least 10 times a day that i am not authorized to be on it .. like it really wants to say "give it up lady .. you are pretty and smart and all .. but really .. you are never going to get me .. me and all my MAC simplicity .. go back to your little safe and slowing moving, non productive way of life .. you are not good enough for iphoto or imovie .. you won't be able to figure out all my little quirkes .. "

well buddy oh mine .. just you watch .. you may not let me save my photos in photoshop .. you may have lost all of my music folders in itunes .. but .. i am brilliant .. i will figure it all out before you can say  .. once you have a mac you will never go back .. 

i promise  .. 

No comments: