Monday, March 28, 2011

sunday ...

do you ever get so worn out .. so exhausted .. so tired that you just can't go on anymore .. where the small child jumping into bed at night because he wants someone to scratch his back or help him find a bull dozer  .. the going 90 mph everyday for what seems like weeks on end just wears you out .. so tired from making lunches .. doing laundry .. just trying to get by that you are sure you are just going to collapse right there on the floor and sleep for a week at least .. so tired that you just know you are going to have a melt down in aisle 4 of reasors .. in front of people your child goes to school with 

i have been on the verge of this for the last few weeks .. for some reason cash is not sleeping thru the night .. mom he says .. i can't find my bulldozer .. you know the one that noah got me .. cash it's 3 am .. what are you going to do with a bull dozer .. i just need it momma .. i don't know where it is .. we will find it in the morning i promise cash .. now go back to sleep .. will you come and lay with me and scratch my back so i can go back to sleep .. ohhhhh cash .. 6 or 7 nights of this and you to will feel how i feel ..

and then my friend .. you will be rescued ...

ellie spent the night at aunt mary's on saturday and since my dad was out of town my mom was wonderful enough to keep cash ... this meant that jeff and i went on a date and that we were able to come home to a totally empty house .. NO and i repeat NO kids .. 

heaven i tell you .. total blissful heaven .. 

i made it very clear to jeff that if he ever wanted to have "relations" with me again that he will not wake me up to ask me where the remote is .. or could i get up and go get him some orange juice to drink .. or make him some eggs and waffles .. i told him that if he woke me up it would not be pretty .. that i would have a melt down the size of which he has never seen !! 

he got my point .. 

i remember rolling over and seeing the clock .. it said 10:30 .. the whole thought of having to get up and take a shower and then dry my hair and then get dressed was to much .. so i rolled over and went back to sleep .. until 4:00 .. then i drove to aunt mary's and picked up ellie .. then went to mom's and had chili for dinner .. and then came home and went back to sleep ..

i woke up at 7:15 this morning and i feel human again .. 

2 comments:

nene P said...

oh cash... go to bed... Ms Penny said it time that you slept all night without back scratcing and truck hunting... dont make me come over to the lak.... you get to sleep right now! You let me know when you have spent a whole 4 night without getting up and I will sent a little something special in the mail... just for you.

Trina M Curran said...

LOL!!! Gosh, you needed that sleep, sister! Cash, go to bed!! :) And no, you can't have a meltdown at Reasor's; they might not order your Oreos. ;0)