Tuesday, February 15, 2011

how to shovel snow ..

during the blizzard i asked jeff if he and cash could please shovel off the front porch and sidewalk so that we could get out .. i asked for a couple of reasons ..

1.  babe does not shovel snow ..
2.  jeff was driving ellie and i crazy ..
3.  cash was riding his "motorcycle" thru the house and he needed to go out and burn off some of that energy

so i got them all bundled up .. rubbed beauty lotion all over cash's face so that his little cheeks would not get all chapped from the extreme cold temperatures and kicked them .. oh i mean sent them out the door .. and then locked it so that they could not get back in .. i know not very nice .. but that's how it happened ..

oh cash what happened ..

me:   is the snow to deep ?
cash:  momma i'm stuck .. help me ..
 me:  no i am not coming out to get you .. it is way to cold .. holler for your daddy ..
cash: daddy .. daddy i'm stuck .. help me


i see that this is going so well .. so i make a call ..

i call my dad .. dad .. can you come and shovel off my driveway ..


thanks dad .. now we can get out ..

cash promised that he would be still and craft with me and ellie if we let him in ..

No comments: