Saturday, February 5, 2011

birthday love ..

yesterday was my birthday ..

my dad surprised me by bringing my sweet kiddos and my mom up to the boat show .. i have not been home this entire week due to the 14 inches of snow on the ground .. and i have been missing my family ..

they brought presents with them ..
ellie made me this card .. check out the sparkly BQ crown ..

they made me cake balls with pretty sprinkles ..

i got a new pretty pair of pj's ..

and a fun new pair of earrings ..

the birthday love did not stop there .. emily .. mike and the girls came by to say happy birthday as well .. and bring me a little birthday love ..

they were delicious .. i ate them both ..

also got a little birthday love from julie .. she braved the snowy streets and paid a visit to merritts to pick up my most favorite cookie in the whole entire world .. thumb prints .. i ate all of those to

i got a fun new birthday ornament from toby and susie to .. i need to take a pic of it for you .. will do that tonight when i get back to the "frat house"

i spent the day with the fellas and i got lots of wonderful birthday wishes and hugs from friends and family ..
 i will have to say that i for sure won't forget this one ..

1 comment:

Trina M Curran said...

Happy birthday, dear, dear friend of mine! Can you believe we go all the way back so many years? But we are still sooooo sooooo young. Watch your mailbox for some birthday love! :)