Saturday, September 11, 2010

little bits of love ..

last week week we sold some watercraft to the mullens .. not chris and suzanne .. robert and sherri .. sherri and i got to talking .. she loves to bake .. just like me .. except that she bakes all the time .. she makes custom cupcakes .. now .. how much fun would that be .. lots i tell .. so .. anyway .. she said that she would bake me some of her most popular flavors and bring them to the shop .. i asked her if i had to share with the fellas .. she said that she would bring enough so that i would have plenty .. i wonder how many cupcakes is "plenty" ???

these are the mini versions of love ..

the big versions .. which i have hid behind my big work bag .. under my desk and back in the corner so that no one else will see them .. i hope i remember to take them home ..

meet oreo .. orange and lemon .. and yes i am aware that there are a few empty spaces in the little container ... but my flash was bouncing off the icing and it was making my picture look funny so i had to eat them .. for the sake of photography .. they are perfect .. they are delicious .. they are moist


they have fun sprinkles on top .. i think that it should be a baking law that cupcakes have sprinkles on them .. sprinkles make the cupcake ..

and fun mini pieces of sugared fruit candy ..


and little pieces of oreos ..

now .. i am going to take the bigger versions of love home with me tonight .. and i am going to display them on pretty plates and use my super fancy lens to take their picture .. then i am going to eat at least 3 of them .. and then i am going to run 4 miles .. wish me luck !!

No comments: