Friday, September 3, 2010

a cool morning means ..

 i love cool mornings
 .. maybe it is because it has been in the 90's at 7am for the last few weeks or that the humidity has been so high that it is hard to breathe .. doesn't matter .. thanks to the nice little cool front that moved thru last night .. not only did i have a cool morning today .. but i had a cool morning after a rain .. those are the best because the sky is bright blue and the air smells clean ..

there is no better way to celebrate a cool morning than to make coffee .. not an iced coffee that i have been making all summer .. but a .. HOT coffee .. so i got out my new most favorite coffee cup from mrs. vaughn ..

turned on my most favorite and beautiful appliance in my kitchen ..

and steamed some milk .. i love that sound .. of steam hissing thru the steam wand .. frothing my milk just so .. yummy ..

now back to reality .. i did not get to enjoy my most delicious beverage on my back porch while looking out to the lake and listening to my waterfall and the birds .. i enjoyed it at work with the fellas .. it is a holiday weekend after all .. no lazy morning for me ..

No comments: