Friday, February 12, 2010

UUUGGGGHHHHH !!!!

If i could upload pictures to my blog you would see my very unhappy and frustrated face .. my poor internet company is so tired of hearing my voice it is not even funny anymore .. they have spent the last 2 days out at my house .. and have come up with about 7 different stories as to why i can't upload one ding dang thing .. packet loss .. no packet loss .. bad cables .. bad connections ... bad modem .. bad hair .. lost lip gloss .. who knows .. so .. all you get today/tonight .. whatever time it is .. is me .. frustrated .. tomorrow i am going to load up my computer and take it to work so that i can upload pictures .. i promise you i will not send the one of my frustrated face .. so until then .. those of you that can upload .. upload for me to .. i am feeling very left out .. i might have to eat some oreos .. go for a run .. and then buy some shoes .. really ... it is that bad

No comments: