Saturday, February 27, 2010

After School ...

Granny went to Tulsa with Cash and I today .. this means that Jeff picked Ellie up from school .. he took her back to the shop .. Cash and I showed up a bit later ..


so while I processed a contract Jeff and kids enjoyed some warm and sunny weather outside ..


they ran and kicked that silly old beach ball for an hour .. but while they were playing ball in the parking lot Jeff had the doors open on his truck and Johnny Cash turned up very loud ..

they played and played .. and then it was time to go home .. of course it was me saying this so i was deemed the bad guy for the night .. oh mom .. we don't want to go home .. we want to stay here with dad and run around in the parking lot and listen to johnny cash .. ok i say .. sounds great to me .. i will go home by myself ..

and for a brief time .. before cash and i got to the shop .. jeff was busy .. so noah and ellie hung out for a bit .. he doesn't take the best picutres .. but he is a really funny guy .. he reminds of the snow boarder sean white .. silly and cute all at the same time .. so what did you do after school .. ?

No comments: