Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day ..

i love .. i mean really love .. valentines day .. it is my most favorite holiday .. and of course .. i love valentine cards ..

nothing says love like pink paper and glitter ..
and of course you need a little treat to go with your pink paper and glitter ..

happy valentines day to everyone !! .. oh you want to know what i am doing on valentines day .. oh gosh .. what kind of sweet things do i have planned .. well let me tell you .. lots of laundry and the floors need to be  moped in the worst way .. the dust bunnies are sticking to the spilled orange juice in the kitchen .. but you can be guaranteed of one thing .. i will be wearing my valentine shirt ..

1 comment:

nene P said...

loved my homemade card with glitter... and those cake balls went straight in my mouth and were all gone by the time i got to 11 and harvard. ooops sorry hubs...I only got a bunch of chocolates...hehehe. shhhhh.
stay warm by the fire and enjoy valentines day...snowing here in cville! aaagggghhhh!