Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow day for the birds to ..

while the kids and i were home over our little "snow day" break we bundled up and went outside and filled our bird feeders .. i love watching the birds .. especially from inside a warm house drinking a freshly made cup of coffee .. delightful !

and to my delight we had lots and lots of cardinals show up .. i just love cardinals .. she was not so happy with me and all my picture taking ..

this guy loved me .. afterall .. not only did i replinsh his supply of sunflower seeds .. but i also brought the ladies around .. he was glad to see all the girls ..

oh no he says .. competition .. toby says that cardinals bring you good luck .. so i am taking this as a good omen for the boat show .. 4 cardinals in one tree .. come on .. that is pretty lucky if you ask me ..

No comments: