Thursday, November 3, 2011

a gift ...


i was given a gift from my dear friend julie .. 
she was given this gift from our other dear friend tina .. 
julie ran with this angel in her pocket when she and our other dear friend jan ran the new york city marathon a handful of years ago ..
when i need strength all i need to do is remind my myself of the angel in my pocket ..
when i need courage .. she will be there 
when i am "done" and my feet that were once swift can't go on anymore ..
no worries .. i have an angel in my pocket .. 

thank you julie for for this very special gift .. i will take very good care of her .. 
when she is returned to you she will have 2 marathons under her wings ..

2 comments:

nene P said...

run with courage
run swiftly
run carefully
run without fear
run for you kids
run for you!

Jenny said...

thank you ms penny :)