Sunday, January 9, 2011

what to do when it is 0 degrees outside ..

when it is 0 degrees outside most normal people stay inside the warmth of their condo .. steam some milk .. make hot chocolate and play board games ..

not us .. or should i say .. not jeff and the kids .. you have to come with us babe .. you can't stay here and be warm .. why not i say .. i don't want to ice skate .. i don't want to be cold .. ok jeff says .. then i will take your camera with me and i will take the pictures .. give me 5 minutes to get dressed i say .. i will be right there .. i will take the pictures ..


no .. that is not fog or a mess on my camera lens .. that is cash's frozen breath hanging in the air .. because .. again .. it is 0 degrees outside .. and windy ..


i wondered why my little group of ice skaters were hanging out way on the other side of the rink .. i can't take your picture all the way over there i say .. come closer .. i can't move from this spot .. my legs are frozen ..

evidently they were handing out cookies over there .. and my little group just happened to be in the right spot at the right time .. fresh hot (not for long) chocolate chip cookies ..

no i'm good .. i don't want one i say ..

after eating 2 cookies each they thought that it would be fun to race from one end of the rink to the other ..

go .. ellie hollers ..


hey .. wait for me ..

No comments: