Saturday, June 19, 2010

a very scientific study ..


some people .. who will remained unnamed .. have said that i have an unusual love of oreos .. i do not think so .. everyone loves oreos as much as i do .. they ARE the greatest cookie ever made .. well .. besides the thumbprints from Merritts .. anyway .. oreos are great .. so to prove my point i conducted a very scientific experiment at work yesterday .. being a former science teacher i love science experiments .. and there is no better way to prove my point to the unnamed people than with hard data and facts ..

the poor fellas that i work with had no idea that i was using them as guinea pigs ... so i bought 2 packages of cookies .. chip ahoys and the best cookie ever made .. oreos .. (i am just a little biased .. yes i know .. ) .. so at 9 am on friday morning i set these new packages out on the lunch room table ..

see .. i posted the official time that the experiment started .. both cookie packages are opened ..

oh my .. what is wrong here .. it is 10:30 and half of the chip ahoys are gone already .. as of 10:30 i had not had an oreo .. remember .. we know that i already love oreos .. we are testing to see if everyone else loves oreos like me .. so if i eat one it will skew my data .. and we want to keep it scientific .. right .. oh my .. those oreos are calling my name though .. oh sweet .. pretty and brilliant jenny .. have just one .. no one will see .. and we won't tell anyone ... no no no oreos .. you are going to ruin my data ... we can not let the unnamed people win .. stay strong

as of 12:30 .. most of my beloved guinea pigs had eaten their lunch .. what is wrong here .. there are way more oreos left ..

and this is at 6:30 .. 1 chip ahoy cookie left in the whole package .. and for the record .. my kids were the ones who ate the oreos .. and ok .. i had 2 or 3 after lunch .. so what does all this mean .. does it mean that i need therapy for my love of oreos .. i wonder if i buy several new pairs of shoes will i be cured .. or do i need a serious intervention like shoes AND a trip to see gabe .. so that i can discuss my overwhelming love of oreos with gabe and then he will work his magic on my mind and soul and i will be ok .. or maybe i should just eat the rest of the package .. not tell anyone .. and declare the oreos the winner and tell the unnamed people that there is nothing wrong with me .. everyone loves oreos like me .. maybe there is something wrong with the unnamed people ..  i still think that i need to see gabe though .. i am feeling a little unbalanced .. maybe it was all those oreos ..

1 comment:

nene P said...

i love oreo's too, but NOT with milk... hubs loves them with milk. maybe you should have put milk out... thats what happened... no milk...then the oreos would have ween scientific winners