Sunday, April 4, 2010

the training wheels are off ..

so the other night ellie and i are still up at mom's .. ellie is practing her spelling on mom's computer .. remember my was in the shop .. and i was finishing up my miles on the treadmill .. jeff calls and tells us that cash is riding his bike without the training wheels .. well .. ellie and i run home and see these laying on the ground .. oh my .. it seems that when they got home they were watching "nitro circus" on MTV .. and there were a bunch of washed up motorcrossers doing bike tricks .. well .. cash says oh dad i can do that .. lets take off my training wheels .. so out into the garage they go .. it's 8 at night and dark outside ..



look at him go .. he didn't even bobble once ..

he can turn both directions .. he can even honk the horn ..

so watch out .. i am pretty sure that he is going to crash .. big .. soon

1 comment:

nene P said...

he's the talk of the Day Scholl ...ridin that bike withou training wheels... GO CASH

Ellie- I love you adorable soccer outfit... yes, I know its called uniform, but I always called its an outfit. especially if they are pink!
Even when Ryan went to West Point- (ask you momma what that is) I called it an outfit...oops