Friday, April 9, 2010

Donkey Basketball .. ???

have you ever been to donkey basketball .. ?  my guess is no .. well .. it is just what it sounds like .. "players" ride around the gym floor on donkeys and try to make a basket .. it is the funniest thing that i have ever seen .. well .. they came to ketchum on tuesday night .. big fundraiser for the booster club ..

the donkeys have this all figured out .. they buck and kick .. stop quickly and put their heads down so that people fall off ..


and then they run so that you can't catch them and get back on ..

lots of people came to see the leaders of our community play donkey basketball ..

and then at half time they give rides to the kids .. let me get this straight .. you want me to put my kid on a donkey that bucks .. kicks .. runs .. and then drops his head so that you fall off head first .. yes mamm he says to me .. oh ok .. well .. in that case .. get on ellie ..

No comments: