Wednesday, March 3, 2010

my desk ...

yesterday while ellie was learing all kinds of fun things at school and cash was out crashing into barb wire fences on his dirt bike .. i had myself a little diet coke and did some work .. i installed some upgrades on my phone and put some new music on my ipod .. when i start to know the order that all the songs are in .. while i am running .. that means it is time for new music ... i love putting on new music .. i love not knowing what song comes next .. it is a surprise .. and who doesn't like surprises .. you can see that cash stopped by to leave his bull dozer and take a big drink of my diet coke before he went back out for one final lap on his dirt bike .. i am not sure what i am going to do about that yet .. and yes the barb wire fence left a mark ..

No comments: