Saturday, March 27, 2010

 i do not like not having a computer .. i can not download any pictures .. i can not email .. ellie can not practice her spelling .. i can not shop .. the world is ending as i know it .. so i am posting from my work computer that has some really old pictures on it .. so i thought that i would share a few of my favorites with you .. look at sweet little ellie .. she is 7 weeks old in this picture .. she is laying in the porta-crib .. aka .. pack n play .. that i laid in as a baby .. the little angel hanging over her head is on the mobile that my granny bought my mom when i was born .. how's that for some hand-me-downs .. i still have the mobile by the way ..

this is ellies god father .. uncle jon .. on the day that she was baptized ..

cash .. having some lunch .. he was 2 !!

cash and his "ipod" .. he was singing along to bingo i think ..

me and jeff .. we hardly ever have picture taken together .. we were at the Big 12 Championship game in Kansas City last year .. and yes it was cold !!

No comments: