Friday, March 5, 2010

Date Night ..

it's date night .. this means that these guys are hanging out together .. that also means that i am hanging out with these ..

i love my date .. he is taking me for a spin .. to my most favorite place ..

down our road .. it was a perfect night to run .. cool .. not a breath of wind .. just me and my boys .. prince .. bon jovi .. green day .. nickel back and emimem ..

meet motivation .. those silly girl scouts .. i really wish that they would not sell thin mints .. and then i really wish that i would not feel the need to buy 18 boxes .. and then put them in the freezer so that the cookies are really really cold ... and i really wish that i would not eat them a sleeve at a time ... but then there would not be any motivation to go on a date with my shoes and my boys ..

No comments: