Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Absence .. Where have I been ..

this is how my brain felt at the end of tuesday .. i spent all of monday and tuesday fulfilling my continuing education requirements for my insurance license .. my brain so full of insurance terms i could not even function .. i am sure that if you would have asked me my name .. i would not have been able to tell you .. my brain felt like a wadded up piece of llama fleece that had been pulled and twisted into yarn ..

so .. i come home .. rejoice in seeing my children and family .. jeff has been playing the role of Mr. Mom for the last 2 days .. put on my running shoes and hit the treadmill .. now this is how my brain feels ..

tight .. together .. firing on all cylinders .. a lean .. mean thinking machine .. i am sure that i could tell you my name now .. its ...

No comments: