Thursday, April 5, 2012

babies and cows ..

after grammy and pop meet the bird we played with the sweet sweet babies .. 

this in lynleigh .. 
she found aunt diane's bird bath .. 

she was doing just fine with the water until her daddy showed her how to splash 

and then she was all wet .. 

this is wyatt .. and oh my .. 

he stole my heart .. and i am pretty sure that he kept it ..
 i am going to have to find a way to see him again .. 

uncle randy took cash and i on his ranger out to the pasture to see the baby cows ..
i was thinking that we could love on the babies .. like puppies ..
this is not the case .. 
he got one look at me with my camera and this is the look that i got ..

i am pretty sure this is a stay far far away from me lady look .. 
i do not want you to rub my ears ..
i do not have sweet puppy breath ..
stay away ..

what you can't see .. is his very big momma .. and the
reason that you don't see his really big momma was that she started to stroll my way ..
so i moved out of her way ..
very quickly .. that is why there is no picture of her .. 

i get it i told her .. i will stay away from your baby .. 

No comments: