Friday, April 8, 2011

what kind of shoe day is it ?

i was getting ready for work the other day and cash was helping me pick out my work shirt .. he picked the red one by the way .. but why he was picking out my shirt he asked .. mom why do you have so many pairs of shoes .. boy .. at times his speech is so clear .. well .. girls are not like boys .. we just don't wear tennis shoes all the time .. why not he says .. well i said .. you wouldn't call a bull dozer if you wanted to haul away a big load of dirt .. 

oh no mom .. cash says ... you would need a dump truck for that .. exactly i said .. every shoe has a different job .. 

these keep my feet dry ...

these keep my feet warm ..

these are for date night ..

these make me run fast ..

these are for boating ..

these are for work .. 

cash says .. which one is the dump truck ?

time to go to granny's cash ..

No comments: