Sunday, April 10, 2011

supercross ... BQ style

if you asked me if i wanted to go the the super cross this weekend .. most likely i would not have said yes with much enthusiasm .. if you asked me if you could whisk me away to saint louis .. put me up in a very nice hotel .. have someone rub on my feet and back .. feed me a great steak and buy me some shoes .. i would have said YES .. and when do we leave ..

that is kinda what happened .. 


see all the masses of people .. they were all waiting to get in .. just like we were .. 

see .. waiting .. they were reading the program .. or jeff was looking at the monster girls and cash was looking at the motorcycles .. he especially likes the blue ones ..


this is the "pits" .. if you are cool you get to be in here .. there are lots of cool people .. you can meet the riders .. see the motorcycles .. and .. if you are really lucky ..

get your picture taken with the rock star girls .. ellie liked their pants .. dear god help me .. and cash thought they were scary looking .. not pretty like his mamma .. i love you to cash .. 

and if you are really really lucky this can happen .. to those of you folks who have no clue about the super cross world this is james bubba stewart .. the fella in the blue hat .. jeff is about to shake his hand .. cash is in awe and ellie can't form her words fast enough .. it was really neat if you are into the super cross thing ..

this is stewarts bike ..

this is a very blurry picture of the track .. i took it with my phone and then magically stitched it together .. 

cash could hardly stand it .. motorcycles .. dirt and heavy equipment .. all in one place ..

and yes it was dirty .. but the main event race .. the very last one .. makes sitting in the dirt and exhaust worth it .. plus .. i got a little quality time with my family .. 

so like i said .. hey babe you want to go to st louis and watch the super cross .. 

1 comment:

Trina M Curran said...

OMG!!! You crack me up! Ellie and the pants...Jeff looking at the girls in the program (so funny)...and Cash...you guys are hilarious! :) Did you get your shoes? A girl has to get some shoes...