Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Getting Skis ..

check out jeff and cash .. their right pant leg is up over their boot .. the right hand is on their hip .. both have on black pants and a white shirt .. that part was not planned .. cash is a mini jeff .. scary ... !!!

ok .. now i am a really good skier .. so make sure my skis go really fast .. you can tell by the look on the guys face that he totally believes jeff ..

cash is giving ellie "how to put on your boots" pointers .. he must have went on for at least 10 minutes .. and then you pull this buckle .. and then push really hard .. ellie kept saying .. yes cash .. i know ..

he is is .. evil knievel himself .. all ready to go .. notice the helmet .. jeff asked for the helmet .. knowing that cash was most likely going to point his skis straight down the mountain and go .. full speed .. zoom zoom .. as we say ..

1 comment:

nene P said...

so, Tracy tells me you have a blog and I had to have a little "look-see". How cute. I loved seeing my cuuuuuuuute Cash, well Ellie too. I started a blog when I worked with my sister in Branson- aka Hillbilly He##. It keeps me sane- maybe or not... instead of laundry tonight I read your blog!
off to get my beauty sleep.
tootles