Thursday, January 28, 2010

Boat show move in ...

It's time to move into the Tulsa Boat Show .. I secretly love this time of the year .. please don't tell Jeff .. there is an excitement in the air .. December is a pretty slow month so everyone is ready to work .. and work we do .. when we get back from our little Christmas Vacation it is time to get all the product uncrated .. cleaned up .. loaded on trailers and ready to go .. and then .. with much anticipation .. finally it is move in day .. Ellie has been to every move in .. except for this one .. she would have missed to much 1st grade work .. she was not and I repeat NOT happy about this .. especially since Cash got to go .. she didn't think that was fair at all .. not to worry .. because she got to go on a big date with Aunt Mary on Tuesday .. which she got to leave school early for .. so all is right in her world again .. so back to the move in .. we move the big boats on Monday .. the MasterCraft boats and the SeaDoo and Yamaha jet boats .. it takes 8 vehicles to get these to Tulsa .. so we load up our fleet of vehicles and head to Tulsa ..

and then .. the backing up .. this is not my strong point .. I can do it .. just not as fast as Jeff would like .. so I hand that job off to my brother .. watch closely Cash .. one day .. you will be backing up that big ole truck with a big ole boat on it .. so pay close attention ...

see what i mean .. big ole truck and big ole boat ..

see the line .. me in front .. mom behind me .. and jeff bringing up the rear .. all the way back by the big door ..

so here 5 of the boats .. parked .. until Tuesday when they start to put down carpet and move in the boats to our booth .. more tomorrow .. I know .. see I told you it was exciting ...

No comments: