Saturday, June 16, 2012

ok .. they can come home now ..

they can come home now .. 
i woke up this morning full of that feeling you get when you miss someone so much your body aches ..
that's me right now .. 

i miss having to unjumble cash's speech to try to figure out what he is saying .. i miss his rows and rows of trucks and heavy equipment that can't be touched because he is going "inventory"

i miss ellie and her sweet looks and the crumbly mess that she leaves where ever she eats and her newly developing attitude of "please mom let me fix my own hair"

i want them to come home .. 


ok .. so i miss my momma to .. i miss seeing her and lucky walk by in the morning ..
i miss her oatmeal raisin cookies .. i miss knowing that she is just right up the hill ..

i miss my dad .. 
he needs to mow on the outside of the fence line ..
there were 2 snakes out on the road last night when i ran ..
the grass is to tall .. snakes don't like the short grass ..

so .. please come home now family 

back home to me so that i can do all the laundry that you will bring with you .. 
so that i can hug and kiss and love all over you .. 


No comments: