Thursday, December 8, 2011

elf on the shelf ..

our elf on the shelf .. whose name is elf .. has been spotted in some great places .. on the shelf in the kitchen so he can watch the kids eat breakfast .. he caught cash getting ellie a napkin the other morning .. 

we have found him on the card table watching what goes on in the living room .. 
on the pool table and peeking out from the tree .. 

but this morning ..


elf was in my oreos !!!

oh elf i said .. this is not going to work .. you see for one thing those are my oreos .. they have nothing to do with the kids .. you are supposed to be keeping an eye on my children .. NOT my oreos ..

oh but jenny the elf says .. 
santa is watching everyone !!

cash said that santa must have heard that i don't share my oreos and that when elf was at the north pole the other night santa told elf that he should keep an eye on me to .. because my kids are being so good .. especially the little boy named cash ..

santa .. you better watch out .. 

my oreos are not for sharing .. my oreos are for therapeutic purposes only 

No comments: