Sunday, July 3, 2011

happy birthday sydnee !!!

this is sydnee .. her birthday is tuesday .. but we celebrated last night since they are here for the holiday weekend !!

double layer cookie cake with lots of extra icing in the middle .. this is my favorite ..

chocolate and vanilla cupcakes .. this is my favorite .. i know .. i have alot of favorites .. maybe i should have favorite categories .. like desserts .. these are in my favorite category .. desserts ..

yes .. i had a slice of cake with ice cream .. and a white cupcake and a chocolate cupcake .. and no i did not get up and run this morning ..

sydnee is 11 .. not 7 .. but i only had 7 candles so i told her that she would just have to be 7 .. because then that makes me 36 .. ellie would be 4 and i would be pregnant with cash .. wow .. lots happens in 4 years ..

a very tired cash .. but that did not keep him from eating his cupcake ..
that is a skill that he gets from me !!!

happy 11th birthday sydnee ..

No comments: