Thursday, August 12, 2010

our regular tuesday ..

tuesday started out with a visit from our most favorite bug .. the dragon fly ..

then it was time for the activity portion of our day .. cliff jumping .. this may sound easy .. but it is not .. it involves swimming .. rock climbing .. uphill .. and a bit of a hike ..

see little ellie by the red arrow .. she dang near blends in ..

oh .. there she goes ..




the people in the boat who were blocking my view could not believe that my children were jumping off the cliffs .. i could not believe that they were blocking my view .. i had my big new lens and wanted to get some good cliff jumping pictures ..

i made them stop so that i could take a family picture .. see .. big boat in the way ..

next up .. cash ..

there he goes ..

and that is all you will see .. thanks to the big boat .. he made a super splash ..

onto the next activity .. tubing ..

love the sunglasses ... and the orange mouth ..

cash didn't exactly make it out of dripping springs .. the whole 10 minute boat ride put him to sleep .. a power nap ...

he's up now ..

and again .. i ask you .. why are they so ready for school to start .. ?

1 comment:

nene P said...

oh.... they are soooooo stinkin cute. That little Cash.... so cute in that hat and sunglasses and Ellie going off to 2nd grade. I taught 2nd grade and I know whe will just love it...
I'm sure in the next few wks I will take Merrits cookies to New Haven... I will take him 2 or 10!!
xoxoxox